Garden Bags Cairns makes life easier for those who have no way of disposing of their palm prongs, grass clippings and other green waste in Cairns. These green waste bags can hold 4 times as much as a wheelie bin. They are perfect for those who need to get rid of those pesky palm prongs, grass or for the passionate gardeners with a green thumb.
- Garden bags hold 4 times more then a garbage bag or green bin
- No cutting up palm prongs with a green waste bag
- Using the bin takes up valuable space
- You don’t have to hire a skip or ute with a garden bag
- You can clean up palm prongs in stages. If you hire a skip you have to do it instantly.
- Palm prongs don’t fit a garbage bin whole
- Garden bag $20 Per collection v Skip bin $100’s
- No heavy lifting we, empty the garden sak for you
- Council’s green wheelie bins hold about a quarter of the garden waste that a garden rubbish removal bag can hold.
- Skips and Palm prongs left on the lawn kills your grass, not with a garden bag
- Free set and no contracts with a garden sak
- With a garden sak you can work in the garden any time and dump your green waste as you please
- Skips are bulk loads meaning long hours in the Cairns heat
“Don’t get us wrong bins and skips have there place, just not in the garden”